An artist’s website is a reflection of their work and personality. All of us can do more with our websites. How can you improve your site?
Questions all website owners should consider:
Are you satisfied with it’s design and navigation?
Are you regularly adding good content?
Does your website just sit there?
Where are you in the process?
We can help! We will do it all for you, or guide and teach you how to do it yourself.
Establishing and growing an online presence is time consuming. You can do it yourself or hire professionals. Professional web developers, branding and SEO companies are expensive — a budget of at least $1,000 per month in addition to website development and startup costs.
We Can Do it For You
Hire a professional to create and grow your art business online
- Website planning and development
- Website maintenance and updates
- Website traffic generation, SEO and online advertising
- Social networking
- Branding and name recognition
- Newsletters and email communications and database management
- Press kits
Or, Let Us Teach You
Coaching calls are all about you and your art business. They are one-on-one meetings where we both roll up our sleeves and get things done.
- Create or work on your marketing plan
- Accountability for plans set in action
- Find new revenue streams
- Increase branding and name recognition
- Work on your website
- Technical learning
- Work on your newsletter
- Expand your Facebook presence
- Whatever you need to create your path and to keep you on it!
Grow Your Business for the Long Term
Hire A Professional Business Coach to Work with You On A Regular Basis.
A solid plan and regular contact is the key to continued growth. Your personal business coach will guide, teach, and help you to reach your goals.
Members of The Art Beacon have the tools, support and information they need to grow their art businesses. If you are focused on the long term growth and success of your business we will support you with all you need to succeed.
As a member, you will receive:
- One on one coaching*
- Member’s Bulletin – includes tips, challenges and invitations to free and low cost online tutorials, webinars and conference calls
- Invitation to join our private Facebook group The Art Beacon’s Back Room
- Significantly reduced rates on all services and workshops
*45 min phone calls – We will touch base, review progress on your action plan, discuss ways to increase sales, address specific technical questions and keep you moving forward.
No contract required. You can stop your membership at any time for any reason.